Monday, July 4, 2011

Beginner's Luck

Should I start this blog off with a question? Ha ha... ha. Sorry. You'll have to excuse me, I'm quite nervous. You see, this is my first post on this blog and there's a lot of pressure to make a good first impression. I have big plans for this thing. Start out small, build a following, word spreads, and bam... I'm famous and loved by all. Nah. Truth is, I just like to write. Most of the time it's stuff that only I think is funny, but sometimes other people seem to enjoy it too. I've even had a few people tell me I should start a blog. Check it out:

"Hey man, you should totally start a blog." - Anonymous

Encouraging. And you never know... that anonymous person could be a super-talented, influential individual. Nah, it's Ke$ha. (That's for kicking me to the curb for not looking like Mick Jagger, jerk.) Anyway, I want this blog thing to go well, so I figured it's probably a good idea to start out with a little luck on my side... and what's luckier than a bowl of lucky charms? Nothing. (Once you take out the nasty non-marshmallows.) So let's hope these hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, blue moons, pots of gold, rainbows, and red balloons I'm eating right now bring me and this blog some luck... and not adult-onset diabetes.


P.S. - I get horseshoes, clovers, and even blue moons, but how are red balloons lucky? I guess 'rabbit's foot' just doesn't rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment