Sunday, July 24, 2011

American Idol Ice Cream



I found this on my old xanga site. Apparently in 2007 there was some kind of contest to come up with a name for an American Idol-themed flavor of Dreyer's ice cream. Here are some of the flavors my friends and I submitted: (Keep in mind, this was 2007, so there had only been like 5 or so seasons of the show at that point)

  • Clay Aiken's Rainbow Sherbet
  • Ruben Studdard's Chicken & Waffle Cone
  • Kelly Pickler's New Peaches & Cream
  • Katherine McPhee-nut Butter Cup
  • Kelly Clarkson's Behind Those Hazelnuts
  • Clay Aiken's Tutti Frutti
  • Ruben Studdard's Fat Free (Just Kidding) Double Chocolate Fudge
  • Daughtry's Mint Chocolate Chip On His Shoulder
  • Clay Aiken's Twinkie Lovers
  • Fantasia's Chocolate
  • Strawberrie Underwood
  • Randy Jackson's Black Man Ice Cream
  • Straight From the Cowell
  • Paula Abdul's Rocky Road

and my very favorite...

  • Bo Bice Cream

I haven't kept up with American Idol very much since then, but if there were another contest there could be:

  • David Cookies & Cream
  • Adam Lambert's Openly Grape
  • J-Lo Calorie Vanilla
  • Steven Tyler's Dude Looks Like Spumoni
  • Steven Tyler's Lime In An Elevator
  • Steven Tyler's Sweet Emotion (that's a freebie)
  • Lee DeWyze Cream
  • David Choculeta
  • Karamel DioGuardi

But what do I care? I'm lactose intolerant.

Also, apologies to Clay Aiken.

No comments:

Post a Comment