Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black History Month Great Black Person #19



Black History Month Great Black Person #19 of 29:
NOT Chris Brown

You would think Chris Brown would have a real shot at this list. He's a wildly successful singer, a great dancer, and he's super dreamy. Unfortunately for Mr. Brown, unlike the Grammys, I don't give out accolades to guys who hit girls. I know Rihanna was probably annoying as all get out. "What's my name, Chris?" "Shut up and drive, Chris." "Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, Chris." We've all been there buddy. Life's hard when you're dating a beautiful celebrity. But you just can't resort to physical violence against a lady. I know this is disappointing news Chris, but Look At Me Now... this is my list, I Run It... and Black History Month will get along just fine Without You, so you can Kiss Kiss those dreams goodbye. And no need to ask if I'm sure... the answer is Yeah... 3x.

No comments:

Post a Comment