Friday, February 3, 2012

Black History Month Great Black Person #3



Black History Month Great Black Person #3 of 29:
Wiz Khalifa

It must be hard to be a wizard and a rapper. Young Wizard "Wiz" Khalifa somehow manages. Something tells me it has a lot to do with that magical plant he smokes with that filtered wand of his. The thing I admire most about Mr. Khalifa (besides the fact that he has more tattoos than an 11-year-old girl in 1995 had Beanie Babies) is that as much as he's done for blacks, he's done equally as much for yellows. I also like that he's a hometown fan... it takes a lot of gumption to support the Pittsburgh Pirates. (Anybody can cheer for the Yankees, Jay-Z.) So here's to you Wiz, someday I hope to be on your level.

1 comment:

  1. Humping Turtle ManiaFebruary 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

    Right alongside Danny McBride in my list of "People I Don't Really Care About"

    ReplyDelete