Friday, February 17, 2012

Black History Month Great Black Person #15



Black History Month Great Black Person #15 of 29:
Seal

I don't really care too much for Seal, but I figure he probably needs a pick-me-up after just getting dumped by supermodel Heidi Klum. Let's see, nice things to say about Seal... hmmm. Well, he got Heidi Klum... that's impressive. Especially since his face looks a little like the "before" pictures from a ProActive commercial. What else? Oh, he's sold like 20 million albums... but I'm guessing like 19.9 million of those are singles of "Kiss From A Rose." Anything else? Well, he's named after a cute animal. Not a lot of guys could pull that off. I don't think anyone would buy albums from Puppy Timberlake or Teacup Pig Bieber. I think that might be just about all I can muster for the former Mr. Klum. Take care, buddy... I'm sure another supermodel will inexplicably marry you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment