Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Motivational Whatever

This poster doesn't do it for me.



1. It looks like the dude is gonna miss the dunk.
2. I can't at all tell how much effort is being exerted.
3. The basketball is tiny and photoshopped.
4. It's not true.

That's the problem with all the posters you see at school. They're corny and they really don't mean anything. Mostly, they're just statements that do little to inspire kids. Still, I want my classroom to fit in... so made one of my own:


















I think this will almost definitely make a difference in a child's life.

3 comments:

  1. I still think my favorite school poster comes from South Park, "If you don't have a father, you're a bastard". Maybe you could put that one up too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success is measured by RESULTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, it let's me post ANONYMOUS, but not any other way. BAH!
    Michael Hyde
    The REAL and just marginally BETTER Michael.

    ReplyDelete