Thursday, March 15, 2012

Strengths and Weaknesses: Jersey Shore

Tonight marks the finale of the fifth (yes fifth) season of Jersey Shore. (That's already two more than Arrested Development.) While I'll be watching March Madness all night, it goes without saying that Jersey Shore is a cultural phenomenon and deserves its spot as the subject of this installment of Strengths and Weaknesses:


Jersey Shore

STRENGTHS
  • ?

WEAKNESSES
  • Pauly D
  • JWOWW
  • The Situation
  • Snooki
  • Sammi
  • Ronnie
  • Vinny
  • Deena

I kid. Kinda. I'm not above Jersey Shore. I've seen a few episodes and I watch my share of garbage TV, but lesbihonest (told you I've seen it), it's sad that young people look up to these Guido and Guidettes. Alas, the show can be entertaining and the cast is certainly not boring. In the end, Jersey Shore is a lot like junk food: it's okay in small portions, but lacks substance. Also, they're both greasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment