Monday, January 9, 2012

PDC Monday #1

It's a new year and here's a new series I'm introducing; I call it PDC Monday, which stands for Poorly Drawn Comic... Monday. The idea is that every Monday I'll post something I've drawn and you'll laugh. Mostly you'll laugh at how badly I draw, but maybe sometimes you'll laugh because it's ever-so-slightly funny. Either way, I hope you like it.


Possible captions:
"Tut, tut. Looks like racism."
"Things you don't say in the Hundred Acre Hood."
"Christopher Robin, you're in deep Pooh now."

And yes, I'm well aware that the teacher has shoes in the first frame and doesn't in the second. There's a very simple explanation for that. This particular comic took place in the Middle East. The first frame takes place in Saudi Arabia and the second one in Israel. The teacher is Jewish and therefore removed her shoes before stepping onto holy ground. Duh.

1 comment: