Thursday, September 22, 2011

All A Twitter

Twitter has become the go-to medium for the rich and famous to communicate with the masses. As much as I like hearing about Kim Kardashian's day, it's too bad Twitter wasn't invented earlier so we could follow some interesting historical figures instead of vapid celebrities. Here's a look at what could have been:


HonestAbe Abraham Lincoln
@slaves, good news... ur free! #13thAmendment
149 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


MLKdoesthabodygood  Martin Luther King Jr
crazy dream last nite. daughter wuz playin wit a white girl. hopefully a sign of things 2 come cuz i really wanna use that 'whites only' twitter
48 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


FiReSiDeCHATTA  Franklin Delano Roosevelt
New Deal... on Groupon!
65 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


I<3Cleo Mark Antony
@Friends @Romans @Countrymen... R.I.P. Julius Caesar
2050 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


ReforMartin  Martin Luther
I've got 95 Theses but a b*#$% ain't one! JK... but srsly check 'em out http://t.co/NuxqZVQ
594 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


theRealHelenKeller  Helen Keller 
rioasndaiog asdojfsj asdogj 2390jsalgj q09wejpasdjfgj aspoegjiapsdjg pasjdgpj!
47 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


PatsFan1776  Nathan Hale
I regret that I have but 140 characters to type for my country
235 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


hearmeroar  Sappho
UGH! Guyz are SO confuuuuzing!
2590 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply


TheRaven  The Raven   by Edgar_Allen_Poe
"Nevermore."
166 years ago Favorite Retweet Reply

5 comments:

  1. That was really funny. I'm trying to decide which name I like the best, MLKdoesthabodygood or FiReSiDeCHATTA. But Sappho?! Since when were you into ancient Greek women's lit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Sappho is totally random, but she's a personal hero(ine) of mine. In 12th grade, I had to memorize a poem and somehow her 3-liner was one of the options. I still remember it:

    I could not hope
    To touch the sky
    With my two arms

    Thanks for the easy A, Sappho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HonestAbe is my favorite though I text you a reply to TheRaven

    _Ryan_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen Keller...apiudg oasughnj lmwr4t...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog always makes my break at work so much more enjoyable :) you are brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete