Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Word Cloud

I was watching some Parks & Rec the other day and in the episode, one of the characters makes a word cloud consisting of every word in her email account. Cool idea. It got me wondering what a word cloud in my blog would look like. Well thanks to wordle.net, I now know. Turns out I say black a lot. It's a little disconcerting because, as you can clearly see, it's very close in proximity to the words hate and every. I think it's a coincidence, but I am slightly worried that I might be some sort of racist sleep blogger.

click for a close-up

5 comments:

  1. You just always think of Zazzy whilst blogging. That's why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noting - in-between Twitter and Kids is a lower case black on top of never...just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think it's great how it says "Share Kids Aight" in big letters...


    -Ryan Nichols

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think it's great how it says "Share Kids Aight" in big letters...


    -Ryan Nichols

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just glad it says Black Facebook and not Blackface Book.

    ReplyDelete